Putting WFAV Website Shortcuts on the iPhone or iPad Home Screen
The process of saving a website shortcut to the home screen on your iPhone or iPad is really easy and takes about as much time as it would to save a regular bookmark. Follow these simple steps:
- Open up Safari on your iOS device.
- Navigate to the website that you want to save as a home screen shortcut. In this case, we’re using wfav951.com
- Tap the Share button on the menu bar. It’s an icon on the right side that’s a box with an arrow sticking out from it.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- On the next page you’ll give the shortcut a name and confirm the web address.
- After that, tap on Add in the upper-right corner to add the shortcut to your home screen.
You’ll now have a home screen shortcut to your wfav951.com and it’ll blend in with all of the other apps without a problem.
Putting WFAV Website Shortcuts on Android Phone or Tablet Home Screen
Launch Chrome for Android and open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen. Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like. Chrome for Android loads the website as a “web app” when you tap the icon, so it will get its own entry in the app switcher and won’t have any browser interface getting in the way.
Other popular Android browsers also offer this feature. For example, Firefox for Android can do this if you tap the menu button, tap the Page option, and tap Add to Home Screen.